<$Jessica Helton, Jessica Helton blog, jess helton blog, blog, adventures and ramblings, adventure blog, ramblings, mozart, perez hilton, tmz, los angeles blog, los angeles stories, stories from la, city stories, funny stories, funny blog$>

Friday, May 30, 2008

wish flowers


There aren't that many dandelions in LA. Maybe because it's mostly concrete here. Once in a while one pops up between the cracks in the sidewalk, but that's seldom. So when I do spot one, it's like I'm six years old again...well technically I am six years old since I was born on Leap Year and I've had only six "real" birthdays, but that's beside the point.... I'm like a kid because when I spot a perfect and un-wished-on dandelion, I have to take it up on its offer. It's not that I ever really believed the wishes actually come true, but I can never pass one up. Worst case scenerio is that the dandelion seeds fly to a thousand different destinations, creating a thousand more wishes for another hopeful 6 year old. It's a chain reaction that almost seems to be endless...