<$Jessica Helton, Jessica Helton blog, jess helton blog, blog, adventures and ramblings, adventure blog, ramblings, mozart, perez hilton, tmz, los angeles blog, los angeles stories, stories from la, city stories, funny stories, funny blog$>

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm jumping in.



"Whatever you can do, or dream you can begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."

- Goethe

I am working on being more bold. When it comes to many aspects of my personality, I would say that boldness is not lacking. But, when it comes to things I really want in life- my hopes and dreams, and even love- I think need more boldness.


Ever since I can remember, I've had things I feel deeply and believe to the core that I was made for. It's hard to explain really. There are things I know I was born to do. Thing I need to see fulfilled. And I need to do something more about these things. I don't want these dreams haunting me when I'm old and it's too far late. I don't want them to burn out before they've been realized, before they've had their fair chance to shine. I don't want to settle for less than I've been designed for.


So here I go. I'm jumping in, and I think I mean it this time. If boldness really does have genius, power and magic in it, I'll need all I can get (not that I need any more genius than I've already been given, but alright, fine, if you insist...I'll take a little more).

And then again, this whole boldness thing could be highly overrated. I'll let you know how it goes...