<$Jessica Helton, Jessica Helton blog, jess helton blog, blog, adventures and ramblings, adventure blog, ramblings, mozart, perez hilton, tmz, los angeles blog, los angeles stories, stories from la, city stories, funny stories, funny blog$>

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now, just to find him...


So the last few dates I've been on have been pretty dull. They don't go horribly wrong, but if I'm completely honest, the phrases "You are not the one I've been waiting for this long!" and "I think I'd prefer to be at home in my pajamas watching some trashy reality TV show with my dog instead of here!" have drifted into my mind during conversations over dinner. Is that so wrong? These dates would all be fine catches for a different girl, but not for this girl. I'm waiting for something more. I'm the one who wants the fireworks, remember?
I'm not asking for too much. Really, I'm not. Just a tall, dark haired, light eyed, ruggedly but stunningly handsome, quick-witted, passionate, smart, down-to-earth, kind-hearted, rock star to live happily ever after with. Sounds easy right? On second thought, he probably won't be a rock star- life on the road, tour buses, and groupies would get to be too much for me. I think I'd prefer a more quiet singer/songwriter type who sings in his bedroom and the occasional coffee shop. Yes that sounds absolutely perfect.

Don't worry though, I'm keeping in all in perspective. I know full well that someone will never be every little thing I'm looking for- but I don't need perfect, just perfect for me. And until I find it, I'm not settling for anything less.
Now, just to find him...