<$Jessica Helton, Jessica Helton blog, jess helton blog, blog, adventures and ramblings, adventure blog, ramblings, mozart, perez hilton, tmz, los angeles blog, los angeles stories, stories from la, city stories, funny stories, funny blog$>

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yes, I'm wearing it.


Warning- Avoid the department store that is right around the corner from your work. At least on Monday-Friday between the lunch hours of 12-3 and after work hours of 4:30-7:30.
Yesterday I left work and decided to stop by the store on my way home. I didn't need anything in particular but I ended up finding a great red bra. I made my way to the register to pay for it, and then someone got behind me in line. It was one of those times where I wished I had more items that I was buying just to take the attention off of the bra..like, I'm buying this shirt, these shoes, a few other things and oh yeah, I threw in a bra too... But it was just the lone bra in my hands and I could sense the person standing behind me was staring at it. I slightly turned around to investigate and it was one of the executives that works on the same floor as me and always tries to strike up conversation in the elevator. I was like a deer in the headlights and gave him a small smile and nod as if to say all in one look, "Yes, uh hi, I recognize you and I'm buying a bright red bra, so yeah, this is pretty awkward so stop staring at it. Wow let's change the subject, long line huh."
I can't wait until I see him in the elevator again, and if I'm feeling extremely brave, I'll say, "Yes, I'm wearing it."